It’s time to answer the call to elevate your career and join a worldwide team changing the way the world works. With training completed in over 4000 companies, over 5 continents with offices in 14 countries, we are on track to becoming the no. 1 Lean Six Sigma training company in the world for national and multi-national companies.
Our purpose is to provide industry leading Lean Six Sigma Training
Our expertise and industry knowledge set us apart. With a focus on the human element of our team members, we support individual trainers by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, daily living solutions and professional support. We believe that providing people with a solution based working environment catered to each team member empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care about our customers goals
As we strive to expand our reach and the clients we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody expertise, collaboration, and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most ambitious goals while growing your own career in a non-hierarchal, learning-focused and supportive environment – you will love being part of the Lean Six Sigma Company Canada.
Who we need
Experienced trainers who are Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts or Black Belts. We are growing and need additional trainers in Canada to meet our opportunities. This is the chance to be expand your own training horizons by working with a team with significant international credentials. Not only will you have a chance to work with some of Canada’s most innovative and largest companies and organizations, but we are also a worldwide leader in business Lean Six Sigma solutions currently operating in 14 countries. We work with multinationals to introduce and implement a Lean mindset into the organization and establish a culture of continuous improvement. Your work may include:
- Training open-enrolment students in various economic center in Canada
- Training in-company team members in almost every industry and locations.
- Working to support and oversee large scale Lean Six Sigma deployments
- Coaching new Lean Six Sigma professionals in their projects
Who you are
You want to join an international organization undergoing an exciting period of growth. You want to be involved with customers change initiatives resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction. You are drawn to the bigger cause of Lean Six Sigma and want to be part of changing the way people work.
You are a clear and effective communicator with a passion for continuous improvement. You believe in the power and efficiencies of Lean processes. You are an inquisitive and high-energy educator who takes a strategic approach to knowledge transfer to customers. You strive to improve and find best practices.
What you bring
- The education. You have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Business paired with practical business acumen.
- The Lean Six Sigma expertise. You have a Lean Six Sigma – Master Black belt or Black Belt certification and a proven record of:
- Business optimization and process improvement.
- Continuous improvement in processes- in quality, sales, distribution or operations.
- Successful Black Belt projects.
- The technical skills. You are comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite of products; data analysis and mini-tab
- The analytical and collaborative approach. You can foster a positive working environment, encouraging adoption and buy-in of continuous improvement initiatives. You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and can relay complex concepts to audiences at any level, gaining trust and nurturing a collaborative team approach. You are comfortable providing feedback.
- Additional must-have requirements. You have a valid passport and a class-5 driver’s license. You are flexible to travel throughout the country as needed.
With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re growing quickly internationally. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum; an opportunity to make an impact in the way the world works and help create a working environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, click the link above or send an email to email@example.com. Please indicate whether you are interested in a freelance, part time or full time position as a trainer.
The Lean Six Sigma Company Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.